Can Umut ILERI
International Computer Institute
Tel: 090 232 311 32 39
Fax: 090 232 388 72 30
- Graph Theory
- Distributed Algorithms
- Communication Networks
- [Journal] [accepted for publication] Can Umut Ileri, Orhan Dagdeviren, "A Distributed and Asynchronous Approach for Optimizing Weighted Graph Matchings in Wireless Network Services", Expert Systems With Applications, (2018)
- [Journal] [available online] Can Umut Ileri, Orhan Dagdeviren, "A self-stabilizing algorithm for b-matching", Theoretical Computer Science, (2018). [pdf]
- [Conference] Can Umut Ileri, and Orhan Dagdeviren. "Evaluating Fault Tolerance Properties of Self-stabilizing Matching Algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks.", IEEE BLACKSEACOM, 2018. [pdf]
- [Conference] Yigit, Yasin, Can Umut Ileri, and Orhan Dagdeviren. "Fault tolerance performance of self-stabilizing independent set algorithms on a covering-based problem: The case of link monitoring in WSNs." 2018 5th International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering (ICEEE). IEEE, 2018.
- [Conference] Can Umut Ileri, Orhan Dagdeviren, "Improving Distributed Maximum Weighted Matchings for Communication Networks", IEEE BLACKSEACOM, 2017. [pdf]
- [Conference] Mustafa Asci, Can Umut Ileri, Orhan Dagdeviren, "An Energy-efficient Capacitated Minimum Spanning Tree Algorithm For Topology Control in Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE SIU 2017 (In Turkish). [pdf]
- [Conference] Can Umut Ileri, Orhan Dagdeviren, "Performance evaluation of distributed maximum weighted matching algorithms", IEEE Sixth International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and its Applications (DICTAP), 2016.[pdf]
- [Book Chapter] Can Umut Ileri, Aybars Ural, Orhan Dagdeviren, Vedat Kavalci, "On Vertex Cover Problems in Distributed Systems",
Book Chapter, Advanced Methods for Complex Network Analysis Book, IGI Global, 2015. [pdf]
- [Journal] Edoardo Amaldi, Stefano Coniglio, Luca G. Gianoli, Can Umut Ileri, "On single-path network routing subject to max-min fair flow allocation", Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 41 (2013): 543-550. [link]
- Distributed and Self-Stabilizing Capacitated Graph Theoretic Algorithms, funded by TUBITAK, 2016-2018, working as Researcher.
Wireless Sensor Networks
Natural Language Processing
Copyright Notice: The documents available from this site are provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder (Springer-Verlag, ACM, IEEE, Elsevier, Academic Press, Oxford, etc.). Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of these works for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage. The electronic version of some of the works available from this site may differ from the definitive published version.